Friday, December 1, 2023

By my fingertips

 Stuff is really hard right now.

There's some sunshine, but it all feels uphill

I big part of it is that I've been crazy busy at work, but even once I get away from my desk I'm still pretty swamped. The 100 runs in 100 days challenge started in mid-November and will go through late February, except also starts December 1st and will go to mid-March.

So the double run days will continue for awhile

Add in that I now seem to end up playing hockey 3 times every weekend, and it's a little bit exhausting.

Though it's quite a lot of fun

So in order to relax, what do I do? Of course I hit the climbing gym for the first time in 4 years after work on Wednesday with a couple of my colleagues.

Fortunately, I could still move the next day!


Between end of fiscal quarter yesterday and a really aggressive month-end close target that started today, I've had no time to write the race reports that have now been hanging for more than a month.

I've barely even had time to make snow angels!

I will get to them - I really will - but I need a little breathing space.

At least I'll have plenty of material to write about over the winter!

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and I'll see what I can crank out next week..


Apart from a couple of saves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, have at me!