Friday, September 4, 2015

Eat my exhaust

So yeah, running is going pretty well. I'm re-discovering all the lovely chafe points and aches that come with being a different size than I usually am at this time of year (read: much, much fatter) and still remarkably out of shape, but I'm increasing mileage steadily and my chubby body seems to be accepting the work.

Going to try to keep it up and pushing distance this weekend, but my primary goal is motorbike-based hooliganism and spending time with people I love whom I don't see often enough.

This may not be a sound strategy for success at the inaugural Georgina sprint triathlon next weekend, but I can't seem to locate a single damn to give about that.

Hope you all have an awesome long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, have at me!