Friday, July 20, 2012

Contents of my head

Random thoughts and a few photos:

The hard races are the ones that teach you the most.


It's never, ever a bad idea to volunteer.

I have a new favourite place to swim.

There's a lot more to life than triathlon.

I got older this week. I hope I got wiser. 

I swam in an outdoor pool in the rain last night. I finished the memorial pictured above for my Dad on Wednesday. I'm spending this weekend at KW Ribfest, the Uptown Waterloo Jazz Festival, and the Picasso Exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario, all with my sweetheart. I'm spending this afternoon with my Mom.

Training will probably happen, but for now the focus is just on living.

1 comment:

  1. That pool looks amazing, and a belated happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, have at me!